Purchased new 2015 georgetown 280 class a motorhome in march 2015.When I bought in California drought year I did not know I had a water leak.

In August we went up northern ca. and noticed the windshield wipers weren't properly wiping all water drops. We later notice the water was inside. We took our mh into the dealership and they said repairs were made.

In November of 2015 we went to Las Vegas and drove through a severe rain storm, and notice water inside the same place. Took back to dealership and said repairs made and they said they tested this time. In January 2016 we were camping in Arizona and notice water coming from passenger side corner above windshield. I can see water running down behind front cabinets.

After rain had stopped I looked around to see if I could find any other water leaks. Found water puddle under black water holding tank, I always notice sewer odor but assumed it was because I store my sewer hoses and fittings in that bin. I cleaned up the stinky water and it had not rained but notice the puddle of stinky water in the same place. They say not to dump the black tank till at least 3/4 full, and before dumping I saw the black water dripping and paddling.

I took it back to the same dealership and after 2 weeks in the shop they said that all repairs have been made. Yesterday 3/9/16 I had the motorhome washed and the front windshield and frontcap are still leaking. Haven't filled my blacktank up to 3/4 yet so I don't know if that has been repaired.

My warrantyexpired march 2016.Sorry I purchased this motorhome.

This person wrote the review because of "not resolving the problem" of forest river rv from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Forest River to "make repairs or buy back".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments