Innisfil, Ontario
1.4

Update by user Dec 07, 2016

This issue is unresolved and I intend to leave it be as I hate fighting with that kind of attitude.

Update by user Dec 07, 2016

I called Fraserway RV in Cookstown Ontario 4 times in Oct 2016 and got no replies. Called again and got some service manager on the phone and explained my problem and I am just looking for advice on what I personally can do to resolve.

She said to make an appointment in Feb 2017 since I have my RV winterized and we can look at it in Mar 2017. No straight answers and go away until next year. I just needed someone experienced with the RV product to guide me on what I need to do to fix.

Poor service in customer relations for a poorly made product. Save your money and go else where.

Update by user Nov 07, 2016

This problem affects my ability to sell the trailer or trade it in on something better.

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2016

Bought new in 2012 and had a fridge problem, water pump problem, water on the floor in bottom cabinets when the A/C runs and the service at Fraserway RV in Cookstown ON Canada is the pits. They do not return calls.

When I was winterizing this year (2016) I noticed the rv antifreeze was coming up into the tub. So I pour a bucket of water in the kitchen sink and it came up into the tub. Plunge it and it helped a bit, but the water drain flow is very slow. You have to open the outside drain valve to speed it up.

What is maddening here is we do not use the sink or tub as we use the provincial parks showers and use a wash basin for the few forks and such as it is easier. We cook outside as its called camping. Called Forest river and they said it was a defect as there should have been two p-trapes put in the system for the tub/kitchen sink system. They won't cover anything as the 10 year plumbing warranty, but that's the outside lines.

Not inside plumbing. Nice. Was given a part number 2600791 for a hepvo valve and wished me luck.

Forest river makes junk and Fraserway RV in Cookstown ON Canada is brushing me off. If you have a question about my story you can email me at ct4x4lb@hotmail.ca Sterling....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no response from dealer and there attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2012 forest river viking 16b rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Forest River needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2012 forest river viking 16b rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Comments