We purchased 2014 Forest River BlueRidge 5th wheel.Pulled it off the lot on 07/11/14.

Left on 07/18/14 for a 4 day trip. Morning 07/19/14 water leaking in one end, then found water damage in corner, corner molding swollen, end table partially swollen from water damage. It had been leaking at the dealership before we ever drove it off. It rained for 4 days.

The same morning 07/19/14 the only time the awning had been put out, it wouldn't retract and it was pouring rain. We kept 3 sometime 4 to catch the leak. Home 07/22/14, RV taken to Deal on 07/23/14. Today is the 08/10/14.

and it's still there. Until I caused a scene, it sat at the Dealer's lot out in the rain even though they knew it was leaking. I wish I had my Host Truck Camper back.

I never thought a dealer as prestigious as they are would ever ignore our issues as they have.No one should have this much trouble with a New RV.

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Forest River - River of disapointment Forest River "We traded a nice 36 ft Montana on a 2017 Salem Hemisphere 299RE to accommodate my wife's disability. We were told in the sales process that this Forest River..." Read more Forest River - Not a Happy Cedar Creek owner Forest River "Bought this 38 CK Aug 2015 new from dealer and have had slide problems and black water not draining from the time I took ownership. The large drives side slide..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more