1.3K views

We purchased a $50,000+Wildcat Forest River 2013.

The day we drove it off the lot the problems started-Blinds fell off, TV fell off the rising stand, water leakage from under kitchen sink 2 times, hot/cold knobs reversed bathroom, dead bolt lock didn't match the keys, under carriage material cut for water leak but then only duct taped, windows leaked on the inside, sliding mirror doors-bedroom would not ride/stay in plastic clips-snapped off, Light above dining table fell off 2 times and put big chip in wood table.

The biggest thing is the fiberglass chips on the over hang driver side which has many scraps like from what was used to move the RV around on the lot. The dealer Canopy Country Yakima Washington put our hitch in or truck and had the RV hooked to the truck when we picked up and the minute we got home I found we called and now March2014 it is our fault/problem-Our RV spent 4 months in the shop.

Constantly calling dealer and Forest River -My husband is so mad-We owned a Keystone 2008 no problems ever!!!

our bad Oh ya now when we brought home the front panel on refrig fell off on the floor

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

WildcatSteve
Dallas, Oregon, United States #800523

Good morning.My name is Steve and I am the Regional Sales Manager for Wildcat Maxx in Dallas, Oregon.

I would like to help and try to resolve your concerns. It is not our intention to build products that have problems, but as with anything that is built by man, there is a chance that something will need to be adjusted.

I am not sure who you have spoken with at Forest River, but I would like you to call our plant @ (503)831-1200 and ask for our Warranty and Service Manager.We will do everything we can to make sure your Wildcat Maxx 5th Wheel get put back together and try and make you a happy consumer again.

Steve

to WildcatSteve Yakima, Washington, United States #806583

Well Steve

Here we go again 1st time out and one of the flipping tires total sheers off as we climb a hill less than an hour away from yakima wa . Just came from tire shop to make sure all pressures are good and tire lugs good

Unbelievable

Also my husband has been talking with this office in Dallas Oregon and we still don't have in writing the extended warranty by 6 months per some there and now as we sit along side the road I discover our tire wheel warranty we paid for at can ally country does not exists from the phone call I made to the company which isn't your fault but they are a dealer for Forrest river

So upset

to WildcatSteve #810719

Hey steve we are now trying to resolve an issue that may require your help because Canopy Country from Yakima wash sells the RV brand forest river. when we purchased the rv from **** we had up graded to have the la-z boy recliner with heat massage for an extra $1,898.00 and I have been trying to figure out why ours doesn't have the motor or anything to make this happen so now I want a refund from the dealer for selling us something that we didn't get.

colleen martin 5099493141