3.0

I recently wrote a report about a metal plate situated behind the propane tank on my 2013 Mercedes Benz Prism C Class Rv. I needed to make the last sentence clear as to what was typed out and I did not catch the mistake until now.

My last sentence was a run on sentence and my computer adjusted the word to say Alcohol. My sentence should have read pertaining to the metal plate that I'm happy the plate did not break off completely causing damage to my undercarraige nor causing any damage to any vehicles following me on the road that day. That metal plate is flat in the middle but the ends are made with the plate looking like a long metal shaped H. Imagine that piece of metal in front of you traveling at 60 miles per hour or more towards you.

God forbid if your on a motorcycle, all because the workmanship is substandard on this area of equipment. I'm contacting Forest River by their e-mail customer service link and I also telephoned Mr. Ron Ross and explained my issue. Unfortunately I had to leave the message on his answering service.

In al fairness, Mr Ross did help me with my RV issues when I purchased my RV through a dealership in Colton California who took customers and I believe the manufacturers for their money without paying their obligation. Also, that dealership didn't do nothing for me during the warranty period. That's why Forest River was contacted. Mr Ross, if you back your product, heed to what I'm writing.

I can only love and enjoy my retirement years in my RV if its built safe and reliable. I understand the normal maintenance, but my issue here is bad workmanship. As a side note, it made the Ms and I unhappy we had to cancel our Labor Day get-a--way because of this problem. May this review get to as many readers as possible.

If there is anyone else out there who has had this issue with their rig, please write a review and advise us what you did about it. Thank you felllow RV'rs.

Review about: 2013 Mercedes Benz Prism Class C Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Forest River replaces that undercarraige framing or secure the metal plate..

Comments