1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I brought a brand new Shasta 2015 had it only a few months and the rv is leaking water down the walls ,,I had it in the keys for the summer lost my money for the campground to top it off now my sewer tank fell off called warranty they said call insurance ..progressive said this roof was installed wrong ..called back dealer they don't wanna do nothing either I don't get it they sold me a dam lemon ...I was better off buying a used trailer ..somebody give me advice I owe a lot on this dam thing >>>

Review about: 2015 Forest River Shasta Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: All the issues and missed trips and out of pocket costs.

Comments

Cottage Grove, Wisconsin, United States #1195047

So sorry to hear you have these problems. Been looking at a used one in my neighborhood and started wondering why these folks are selling a 2015 18TH after just one trip?

Hmmm...

In my state (MN) our state attorney general office has a consumer division that helps resolve this stuff. Also, see if your dealership is bonded (MN dealers are required to have one). Bonds are like an insurance policy that businesses have that are specifically for protecting their customers. You could gather your evidence and file a claim directly against their bond.

Or just sue them...their bond company will end up paying it anyways.

That is how we do it up here (I used to manage the MN Dealer Licensing Unit...most states have similar dealer licensing requirements and consumer protection protocol. Good luck!