Brown County, Indiana

purchase date 5-28-09. 2009 flagstaff $25,000.00.

we traded in a 18ft sport...NO PROBLEMS HAD A TIN ROOF & BRAND NEW.

on the show room floor didn't feel the need to ( part the carpet )....used furniture put in this unit . started having trouble with water heater...[art after part...they finally sent someone out to where the unit is stationary..ok fixed,,, then the roof leaking..we kept it impeccable & still do...so much leakage has destroyed my bedroom wall...stays wet...haven't slept in my bed for 2 years ...I have a heated mattress, had it plugged in...got wet & scorched my bed cover...could have caught on fire...everything has been documented..& the bugs I think are in the walls......CEO cannot be contacted...I've since called chamber of commerce today 6-10-15..now we have a new leak up front in the living area.....they want us to bring it to them..oh no & something happen on the highway,, they will come back & say roof warranty no good...NOPE..i asked warranty dept to send someone out 3rd party from the company to evaluate...is that to much to ask...we are still paying on this camper.

Reason of review: all of the above.

Preferred solution: they need to send a profesional out to take photos ,,,,,,,so they can see them selves.

I liked: Looks and the floor plan, Size.

I didn't like: Poor dealer warranty, No response from dealer, How they handle customer concerns, No contact number for ceo.

Comments