Brown County, Indiana

purchase date 5-28-09. 2009 flagstaff $25,000.00.

we traded in a 18ft sport...NO PROBLEMS HAD A TIN ROOF & BRAND NEW.

on the show room floor didn't feel the need to ( part the carpet )....used furniture put in this unit . started having trouble with water heater...[art after part...they finally sent someone out to where the unit is stationary..ok fixed,,, then the roof leaking..we kept it impeccable & still do...so much leakage has destroyed my bedroom wall...stays wet...haven't slept in my bed for 2 years ...I have a heated mattress, had it plugged in...got wet & scorched my bed cover...could have caught on fire...everything has been documented..& the bugs I think are in the walls......CEO cannot be contacted...I've since called chamber of commerce today 6-10-15..now we have a new leak up front in the living area.....they want us to bring it to them..oh no & something happen on the highway,, they will come back & say roof warranty no good...NOPE..i asked warranty dept to send someone out 3rd party from the company to evaluate...is that to much to ask...we are still paying on this camper.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with looks and the floor plan and size and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor dealer warranty and no response from dealer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of 2009 wildcat m30loft 5th wheel rv. Forest River needs to "they need to send a profesional out to take photos ,,,,,,,so they can see them selves" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2009 wildcat m30loft 5th wheel rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Comments