We bought a 2005 31 ft.bhss in 2005 two slide out motors buckle frame that we had to argue with to get fixed they fixed it and somebody took a dump in our toilet left it for my wife never flushed almost every screw on cabinets replaced lose fitting under side remember under side covered that's real fun wheel bearings went out in Yellowstone park no dealership there. Remind you this happened with in the first 3 years every time we went camping I spent most of my time fixing something you take to dealership they said forest river would not honor it or would take along time okaying the fix.

When they fixed the buckled frame the floor has a weak spot that sags called them at their home office they told my wife it was like that when they got it that's bs. If you cared you would have fixed it since y'all picked it up in va.took it to your factory to fix the problem if your CEO had this camper there would be people looking for a job if they care about their product over their wallet. I can not seeing us every buying another Forest River product.

Our children are grown now and their family is into camping but not in a forest river product. Sorry my family had to here the anger in me every time we went camping when they were younger.Thanks for nothing!!!!

Review about: Forest River Rv Repair.

Comments