Forest River in my opinion lacks real quality standards and fails in customer service.Just try to contact them and one will see a lack of concern about defects, service, and what I refer to as superior engineering.

Check the internet, not many positive experiences owning a Forest

River RV. I know because I bought one that too date has safety issues preventing from using. Lost investment in my opinion.

All buyers be ware of buying from Forest River, even dealers state problems in getting resolutions to warranty issues.Buy something where the company stands better behind their products and dealers vs pocketing the money for what I deem as inferior product.

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace existing officers with those who do care what the brand represents.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

2015 Cedar Creek (Forest River) 38CK Forest River "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..." Read more Forest River - Lousy workmanship causes fire hazard Forest River "I've had multiple workmanship problems in my 2015 Forest River Rockwood 2604WS trailer, so many that I've lost count. Today's problem is the straw that will probably break the camel's..." Read more Forest River   So Far Not Very Good Forest River "In June we bought a new travel trailer. From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right. At first we were unsure of what was wrong...." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more