I have complained before about Forest River and I am adding yet another issue that has happened on the same trip that I ah e been on Since July 29. I purchased the trailer in March 2018, and it has been in warranty repairs for 6 issues, before this trip.

On this trip, the electric jack dropped while going down hwy which caused an issue beyond the jack dropping. There was no RV dealer in the area so I had to have an RV repair person come replace the jack since I was at the beginning of my month long journey. Then I hooked up the trailer as I have always done and turned turned on the breaker for electric it seemed all was well. After about an hour the A/C started clicking on and off, so I simply turned it off.

Then later the Later the lights blinked and the refrigerator stopped working. I am now stuck still traveling with no a/c or refrigerator working and no one at forest river is responding to calls. What kind of company does that?

This is the fifth trailer I have owned and by far it has been the worst experience in a trailer I have ever had. The customer service is terrible and of course I still have over 1,000 miles left to travel before I will reach home so food will be lost as well.

Comments