my husband and i bought two campers from access RV a flagstaff and a Cherokee we are having a lot of issues with the Cherokee and a few with the flagstaff we have called forest river-many times all we get area lot of promises and no results .we live on a fixed income and cant afford to keep fixing these trailers .the Cherokee had electric problems now water issues.

the flagstaff all the sky lights leak.i am really sorry i bought them i hope some day someone will take responsibilty for these problems at least someone to liste and not just pat people on the head and forget you called.

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Forest River - The manufacture warranty might as well came out of a cracker jack box Forest River "First time buyers experience and this is after our daughter already purchased from Johnnie Walker. I have to say for a first time customer we are very disappointed with the..." Read more 2015 Cedar Creek (Forest River) 38CK Forest River "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more Forest River   So Far Not Very Good Forest River "In June we bought a new travel trailer. From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right. At first we were unsure of what was wrong...." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more