1.2K views

after spending $26k on a forest river surveyor we bought from this family owned business in wilkes barre pa.wide world rv center.

about 9 months into owning it the decals started to come off. after email photos and contacting the lovely customer service daughters there they said they would get on it. well 2 months later and camping season coming no word. we stopped up there to see them in person and them telling us they'll get back to us.

well 2 weeks later and nothing the attitude from the ladies up there has changed and they wanted us to take the old decals off and asked if i could install it cause they are worried about how they are going to get remeburst the money? wtf?.. with an attitude the whole time.. never buy from these people they are just out to make a sale and they don't care about how you feel.

maybe if the father gus ran the customer service it would be handled different.Beware...

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

We purchased a 2006 Lexington 235S GTS Motorhome.We were the second owners as the first owners turned it back in a couple months after purchasing it to purchase a larger motorhome.

We have always taken great care of it, kept it clean, washed and waxed and keep it in a covered RV storage space. We are so disappointed to see the decals are already beginning to crack and the Lexington name is actually starting to peel off. It looks awful!!! We have had many, many, many motorhomes and trailers and have never had this problem before.

Forest River says since we are the second owners they will not do anything.

I am wondering though if these decals are defective and if anyone else is having this problem.Its as if there is no UV protection in these decals........

i am also having problems with decals and tires on our 2008 wolfpack by forest river.they did fix things while it was under warranty, but now after warranty we feel that the tires and decals and mabe some other items are defective items.

we feel that the decals should last at least 10 to 20 years before starting to peel off.

we need feedback.thanks Keith & Joan