Forest River - Wildcat Maxx 2014 front cap oxidation
Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with Jodie Hingston in warranties, she said she was well aware of the problems of the Caps oxidizing, she requested photos, which we sent, she contacted back and said we indeed had a oxidizing problem, We also sent photos to the Forest River dealership in Roseville, Ca who was going to do the repainted, on the cap, Forest River refused the authorization for repairs. Forest River will not stand behind their warranties, when I contacted customer service they would not return my calls, I can now understand how Warren Buffet, who owns Forest River became so wealthy by ripping off people buying his crappy travel trailers.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Poor dealer warranty
- Quality of the product
- Quality control
- Customer service
- Customer service is non existent
- Very poor dealer warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Wildcat Maxx
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "I've been playing minecraft for years. I especially enjoy how I can build endlessly however I want. What really *** me off is everytime there is an update, my house..."