1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a new 2017 Sierra 393RL Park Model. Slide is not sitting correctly in box.

Spoke to dealer, said I had to bring unit in to dealer. Really!!! It's a park model and is currently on blocks on a permanent site at a campground in Myrtle Beach. Dealer said it was my problem.

Also, recliner will not recline, ceiling fan is making a rouring noise, screen door fabric was ripped when delivered, and a horrible squeak in the floor in front of the fridge. Had them to come out and look at unit. Said he would have to seek approval from Forest River. Did not fix anything.

Cost me $100 for service call and the unit is four week old and has only been stayed in for five nights. Not sure tech even knows what to do to correct problems. Called warranty person at dealership and she said that she would need pictures of the stuff and wanted me to drive 250 miles back to the camper to send her some pictures.

Would not recommend Forest River Product. Horrible service...

Review about: 2017 Forest River Sierra Destination 393rl Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Layout and product.

I didn't like: Cant get issues corrected.

Comments

Hot Springs, North Carolina, United States #1346221

I bought the same model the ceiling fan in the bedroom don't work on high makes noise on all other speeds . And screen door was also ripped rescreened myself