I have had my 2015 fr3 motorhome since dec of 2014 it has been in the shop over half the time I owned it.the winshield has been leaking the entire time.

repaired 3 times then finally replaced winshield and is still leaking.

also in this period of time the jacks stuck in the down position leaving me stranded an extra day in florida, also while there the winshield shade would not come down leaving me with sun entering the motor home for 10 days.another trip the side awning would not come back in, was stuck ther for half a day trying to get it working, bedroom window was fixed twice still wont stay up, all exterior locks on bins corroded up had trouple getting them open, had to replace side of couch and center console from tears.service at clems was terrible and dealing with forest rivers worse.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of forest river fr3 motorhome. Forest River needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forest river fr3 motorhome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments