Just opened up are fifth wheel for the first time getting ready to go camping next weekend .The water line coming from the tank were kinked.

Plus a lot of just overall sloppy installation . Like extra glue in side are rv lots of screws that were never put in all the way inside and outside. The doors outside you have no way to latch them open (poor design) so they break the chain that was there to keep it from hitting your trailer .

Don't they use a inspector to catch this ?This is my second forest river probably be my last the quality and craftsmanship is very poor.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Independence, Missouri, United States #1139025

to follow up not only did i find the water line kinked but they were put on backwards the fill was at the bottom of the tank and the supply was on top