I have been trying to get a hold of ANYBODY about a few issues I'm having with our brand new XLR Thunderbolt 380 amp.Although the issues are not that traumatic, getting ahold of somebody in the warranty department is rediculous.

I have left over 20 messages to 3 different phone lines and in the message tell them to call me at work because I am not at home during the day or during their hours of operation. I've yet to recieve ONE phone call back at the right number. I get home from work I might have a message on my other line but of course by then their office is closed and the next day we start all over again....

this has been going on since Sept.10th, still have not talked to anyone.

Review about: Forest River Warranty.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Davenport, Iowa, United States #1184116

Buddy you aren't the only one having problems with the unit. We ran into 2 more people that have the same problem or even worse

File a complaint with attorney generals office

Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada #739460

I totally agree.We have had a similar experience.

We are Canadian and bought in the US new and although we saved a substantial amount of money I am regretting our decision. We had some warranty work done and are trying to get Forest River to cover the cost. I was lucky in reaching someone, but the problem is getting them to pay the bill (they said they would but no payment made after months). We have more warranty work to be done and I'm taking its going to be a challenge for that as well.

Finding a general number to reach them at is like finding a needle in a hay stack.They clearly don't take customer service seriously!