1.1K views
5.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

First off, I read through a number of posts on here and let me start by saying nobody wants issues with their trailer, me nor Forest River as I found out though out my repairs. I purchased a 2016 Salem Villa 402QBQ in 2015, I found a number of quality control issues with my trailer which I brought to the attention of my dealer who I will definitely mention here Brooks Camper Sales in Connelsville, PA.

It seemed to be one thing after another that was popping up with either a construction issue or defective parts. After a number of dealer fixes and inconveniences from the issues found I contacted Forest River. As I stated earlier this is when I found how Forest River stands behind their product. Was I happy with the issues, *** no, was I satisfied with the outcome of my issues, yes.

Now back to the contacting Forest River Salem division. I documented every issue with pictures, emails, and correspondence with my dealer. Upon review of my issues with my trailer Forest River contacted me with an apology for my issues and offered to bring my Villa back to their plant in Indiana to repair the additional malfunctioning and broken items. Now if this isn't standing behind their product I don't know what is.

Is my situation different then anyone else, I can't say, What I can say is - when I purchased my 402QBQ, I opted for the sleeping accommodations, which in 2 years I found wasn't needed, in turn I traded it in on another Forest River product a Salem Villa 395RET which has more living space. Did I take a hit on my trade, yes. Will I buy another Forest River product, yes I did, and Brooks Camper Sales along with Wayne Bigler from Forest River is the reason.

I am not employed nor do I have any affiliation with Forest River but I had to put it out there that there are good outcomes form dealing with great dealers and manufactures rep's. Hope this new trailer doesn't have issues, but if it does I know it will be taken care of.

Review about: Forest River Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Service and forest river standing behind their trailer, Great customer service.

Comments

Humble, Texas, United States #1289456

Same song and dance. I just bought a 2017 Wildwood one week ago and regret it already.

This is about this worst manufacturer quality I've seen. Everything in the trailer has trash and debris under it, soft spots in the floor, rear tail lights on the wrong side,caulking is smeared around everything, tv antenna sucks, and I can go on and on.